Tried and True Technologies
- HiLight Matrix Detector with 24 reference
elements and 0.5-sec rotation speed.
- ASiR1 to help you achieve your lower
- Volara Digital DAS with an increased
sampling rate of up to 20% and electronic noise reduction up to 33%.
- Speed with IQE—70 cm
chest-abdomen-pelvis in 10 seconds. Boost your pitch and cover more anatomy at
the same image quality.
- The short geometry
design of the Optima CT540 system enables equivalent imaging flux compared to a
system with a longer geometry and higher generator power.
- Ultra compact form - maintains the optimal speed, power and
resolution needed for all kinds of CT applications. Yet it fits in the same
space as a single slice for an easier installation.
- Freedom Workspace offers sit/stand and horizontal/vertical monitor
flexibility. It can also help reduce noise and heat with remote location of the
1. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR* may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.