With the MAC* 3500, you get the strength of our Marquette ECG analysis programs. It’s the same technology that’s found throughout our family of ECG analysis systems, providing you with consistent measurement and interpretation.
These programs continue to be a preferred choice of hospitals, clinics, physician offices and clinical research organizations for their uncompromising quality and reliability.
- Marquette* 12SL* ECG Analysis Program for simultaneous 12-lead ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics is one of the industry’s most clinically validated programs
- Marquette Hookup Advisor* signal quality analysis program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, helping to avoid poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation makes detecting acute myocardial infarction (MI) easier in women
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Algorithm, implemented in the MAC 3500, has been shown to improve the sensitivity of emergency physicians’ interpretation of acute myocardial infarction by 50% and cardiologists’ interpretations by 26%, with no loss of specificity1. The new ACS algorithm also improved the emergency physician’s acute ischemic syndrome interpretation sensitivity by 53%, while maintaining a specificity of 91%1
- Configurable Critical Values can speed triage and time to treatment for patients at high risk of cardiac events with onscreen and printed notifications. Additionally, the feature can help support your facility’s patient safety goals and the Joint Commission’s reporting requirements through consistent reporting of critical conditions
1. Xue J, Aufderheide T, Scott Wright R, Klein J, Farrell R, Rowlandson I, Young B. Added value of new acute coronary syndrome computer algorithm for interpretation of prehospital electrocardiograms. J Electrocardiol 2004; 37 Suppl:233-239. “co-authored in part by GE Healthcare employees.”