Centricity™ Clinical Archive consists of a suite of products and services designed to
provide an end-to-end solution to our customers.
The solution consists of
- A multi-ology, multi-site clinical content repository that enables consolidation
of IT infrastructure for archiving and managing unstructured medical content
(images, reports, documents etc.) using industry standards (DICOM, IHE-XDS).
- A diagnostic1 zero footprint viewer, supporting industry standards
like DICOM and IHE-XDS for anywhere, anytime1 access to patient
images and documents.
- An IHE-XDS registry that allows external systems to access patient
record in a standards compliant manner.
- Dynamic and static tag morphing capabilities as part of the repository
to manipulate content of DICOM tags in a study during archiving or retrieval.
- Image lifecycle management helping easily create, modify and implement
rules to govern the management of imaging studies across the enterprise.
- A master patient index to link patient records across organization boundaries.
- A messaging interface engine to combine workflow systems like HIS and
RIS to update the information repository and keep information consistent across
- A device interface engine to connect non-standard devices and systems to
store data in the repository in a standards format.
The service offering includes
- Solution consulting – Assess the current
status and future needs including number and type of departmental systems, IT
infrastructure, and processes to provide recommendations for long term
sustainable data management and sharing.
- Implementation services – Professional
services to help interface existing departmental IT systems from various
vendors with the central clinical information archive, helping to ensure regular
consolidation of information (DICOM & non-DICOM). This service also
includes the ability to merge the enterprise viewer with the HIS application,
helping to provide a consistent single view of patient information.
- Data migration services – A onetime service
to migrate and link existing historical data from the departmental systems to
the central information archive.
- Project management – Professional services to
manage the overall implementation of the project to help ensure on-time delivery
and help you exceed your quality goals.
1 ZFP is licensed for diagnostic use on desktop devices and for non-diagnostic review on the iPad