See the excellence in every study.
The striking image quality of the OptimaTM XR646 helps support accurate diagnoses, confident decisions, patient satisfaction, and frequent referrals. Use GE’s proven, proprietary advanced applications to gain easy, instant access to greater confidence in areas of clinical uncertainty, in ways that help you work fast and productively. Help attract referrals and extend the breadth of your clinical capabilities with the Auto Image Paste and Dual-Energy Subtraction advanced applications.
Make your first decision the right one.
- Obtain detailed images in every exam with GE’s proven, no-compromise FlashPad wireless digital detector. Learn more about the FlashPad detector.
- Boost your clinical confidence with the FlashPad detector, which is capable of acquiring multiple images in less than a second—enabling advanced applications such as Auto Image Paste and Dual-Energy Subtraction.
- From tube to detector, the entire image chain is designed by GE for greater imaging efficiency, with continual investment in new technology to make it even more efficient.
Put more detail into your decisions.
- 68% DQE at 0 LP/mm delivers highly detailed images to support your diagnostic accuracy and clinical confidence.
- Eliminate blind zones when imaging with the FlashPad’s single-panel, non-tiled construction.
- The high-end Cesium Iodide (Csl) scintillator optimizes light channeling to produce high-quality images at a low X-ray exposure to the patient.
Dual-Energy Subtraction - See bone and soft tissue more clearly.
- Separate soft tissue and bone structures by making one acquisition with two exposures at different energy levels in less than 200 milliseconds. Three images are generated providing three separate views of the chest: a standard, a soft tissue, and a bone image.
- Complementary images can be of great value in daily practice with just a small increase in radiation dose, especially beneficial for less-experienced radiologists.
- Images provide excellent visibility of details in some regions of the chest, helping you identify soft-tissue details separately and confidently locate lesions.
- Helps make bone lesions and calcifications visible.
Auto Image Paste - Get seamless long-bone or full spine images in one fast, low-dose exam.
- Auto Image Paste automatically acquires multiple overlapping images of larger anatomy such as the entire spine at the wall stand.
- Complete coverage of the anatomical region of interest through the automated movement of the overhead tube suspension and the wall stand detector.
- Facilitates measurements in orthopedic applications, thanks to excellent resolution and a large dynamic range.
Learn more about Auto Image Paste