Therapy Solutions - Examples of Documentation Available
Ohmeda Com Serial Protocol
What's In This Document:
The Datex-Ohmeda Com serial output protocols are covered in this section to assist in allowing communication with Datex-Ohmeda therapy devices. Three protocols are included: Ohmeda Com 1.0 (for the Aestiva and Aespire anesthesia machine series), Datex-Ohmeda com 1.2 (for Avance and Aisys anesthesia machines); and Datex-Ohmeda com 1.3 (for Centiva and Engstrom ventilators). The following data is available:
- Electrical interface including RS-232C signal standards.
- Software interface including summary of input commands and output data.
- Device commands sent by external communications controllers including data transmit mode commands, enabling of waveform commands, silence alarm commands and others.
- Device responses sent back including alarm silence switch pressed response, status data response, waveform data response and others.
- Support Materials are also available as separate documents for commands, responses and response timings.
Request for Interface Information: If you are interested in obtaining detailed protocol for this or other interfaces offered by GE under its Interfacing Commitment to the European Commission, please feel free to contact: