Discover our fixed Hybrid OR solutions.
The Interventional Image Guided Systems (IGS) family of fixed imaging systems offers excellent image quality with advanced applications at a low dose for a wide range of procedures. The time has come to bring IGS into the hybrid environment. GE Healthcare is committed to delivering simple solutions to help you perform complex hybrid cardiovascular and endovascular procedures with more confidence.
Discovery IGS 730
Rediscover space and movement.
GE Healthcare's newest Image Guided System, Discovery* IGS 730 goes beyond
floor- and ceiling- mounted technologies to a highly
mobile, laser-guided motion technology. Discovery IGS 730 allows for advanced imaging capabilities and precise motion and positioning of the system in the
- Facilitate compliance with hygiene requirements: Discovery
IGS 730 is suspension-free and is compatible with laminar flows and ISO 5 air
- Answer the needs of multi-disciplinary Hybrid OR teams: Physicians,
nurses, technologists and anesthesiologists can have free access to the left,
right or head of the patient. The OR table is an operating table that accommodates surgical
accessories, such as retractors and arm boards, as well as dedicated
accessories to facilitate anesthesia management.
Innova IGS 520, Innova IGS 530, Innova IGS 540 in OR configuration
Expanding your capabilities.
The Innova* IGS in OR configuration is a floor-mounted solution that fits your OR and allows you to perform more cardiovascular and endovascular procedures in one room with flexible patient access.
- See more and better with excellent anatomical coverage and detector efficiency.
- Simplify installation with a floor-mounted solution that fits your OR.
Mobile solutions bring high-definition
imaging and flexibility
into your environment.
Discover our mobile Hybrid OR solutions.
Complex cardiovascular and endovascular procedures do not require complex solutions.
You want a Hybrid OR solution that brings high-definition vascular imaging and
flexibility in an environment where you can be comfortable.
OEC 9900 Elite, OEC 9900 Elite MD, Nuboom M4
- The OEC 9900 Elite is designed to deliver superb clinical images during both simple and challenging imaging cases, with fast and easy positioning.
Vivid E9 Cardiovascular
Ultrasound for the Hybrid OR
Discover our Hybrid OR ultrasound solutions.
Vivid* E9 cardiovascular ultrasound system with the 4D TEE transducer enables the system to be used in the Hybrid OR as a visual aid when performing procedures such as mitral valve repair, TAVR/TAVI, ASD closures and PFO closures.
Ultrasound for the Hybrid OR
The Venue* 40 offers vascular access for the Hybrid OR.
- The system includes vascular access presets, large screen for easy viewing and zero physical footprint when mounted on the table.
- There are no buttons, no keyboard and no knobs to complicate the process, which also helps reduce nosocomial infections.
Amazing accuracy leads to amazing outcomes.
- The LOGIQ* e ultrasound system offers B-Steer + Needle Recognition to help reduce risk when guiding a needle. It’s particularly well suited when precise placement of the needle tip and visualization of fine anatomy is required.
- The system has a small physical footprint to accommodate a crowded OR.
Discover our Hybrid OR anesthesia solutions.
Digital precision and simplicity, integrated.
Aisys* Carestation* is a sophisticated, digital anesthesia delivery system solution for your surgical anesthesia needs. GE Healthcare defines digital to mean that all core elements of the anesthesia system – the ventilation, vaporization, and gas delivery – are digitally controlled and measured. A digital anesthesia system also includes advanced communication protocols that enable digital data communication.